Sunday, July 27, 2008

The X-Files: I Want To Believe trailer like you've never seen before



This is the specially made trailer for The X-Files: I Want To Believe that was shown on Adult Swim (video above), an adult-oriented television network in the US. The X-Files: I Want To Believe is now showing in a cinema near you. No, you won't see Mulder in a red speedo in the movie but you'll get to see Scully in a bikini. Really! Go watch it and don't forget to watch right until the credits end.

Previously:
Review: The X-Files: I Want To Believe
AXN Beyond's Premiere of The X-Files: I Want To Believe
Highlights from the L.A. Premiere of The X-Files: I Want To Believe

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...