Saturday, July 05, 2008

EMPIRE interviews David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson

scully

Kristen from the X-Files Livejournal Community got a transcript of the David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson interview by EMPIRE magazine. From X-Files Community:
EMPIRE: As Mulder and Scully, you’re pretty much fearless. Are you scared of anything in real life?

DUCHOVNY: I’m not a big fan of the clown. And I don’t like the idea of being eaten by a shark. I like to swim in the ocean and I think much more about sharks than anyone should. I really resent the fact that my oceangoing experiences are ruined by Jaws.

ANDERSON: I’m actually very scared of sharks too. I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was young, which may not have been compatible with that fear.

DUCHOVNY: Really? I wanted to be an archaeologist.

ANDERSON: Me too! I didn’t know that about you. Except I wanted to do underwater excavation. I probably saw Indiana Jones and then some sea anemones, and wanted the best of both worlds. (Pauses) There’s a big part of me that would love to be a secret agent. But if I showed up to do an investigation and interrogate someone now, they wouldn’t be able to take me seriously. I’ve ruined that for myself.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...